General Terms and Conditions
Once you confirm a date, location, and time with us we will generate and send a contract to you. In order to finalize your booking you will need to return a signed contract to us. For university customers we will also require a Workday Program ID or signed intramural to confirm your booking.
Non-University Customers require a signed contract and a $200.00 deposit to reserve the date. Intial payment is due 5 business days prior to the event with the final balance due within 30 days of your event. We accept cash or check in our office at 3635 B Memorial Union or Credit Card Payments via phone at 515-294-3856.
Your final menu selection will be due 10 business days prior to your event. Menus received after this day will be subject to a limited menu selection based upon availability.
Menu items added after the deadline are subject to product availability.
Your final guest count is due 5 business days prior to your event by 12:00 noon. If a final count is not received by the due date your existing count will be used. We are unable to remove or reduce items after the due date.
- Guest Count Increases and increases to items after the due date are subject to product and staff availability. A 30% per item or guest fee will be added to all menu items.
- Guest Count Decreases and Decreases to individual items after the due date will not be accepted.
We will be happy to create a custom menu or menu item for you, however all requests for custom / off menu items must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to your anticipated event date.
Please inform us of any special diet or allergen requests. We will do our best to accommodate any requests received. Additional charges may apply if unique or custom menu items are created.
Cancellations within 5 business days prior to your event would be subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations 6-10 business days prior to your event would be assessed a 25% cancellation fee. Other cancellation charges may apply.
Student Group Caterings
Student Groups based on the following parameters may order from this menu at a reduced rate of 30% less that the stated rates. All fees and facility fees still apply. Student group menus include disposable service.
- Order deadline is 10 business days prior to the event date
- ISU Student Organization Intramural Account Form must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to your event
- 90% of the group attending the function must be registered ISU students.
- Groups of more than 100 people require prior approval from the Catering Manager.
- Prices valid from 8 am – 10 pm. Before or after hours events are not subject to the discount.
- Cancellations within 5 business days prior to your event would be subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations 6-10 business days prior to your event would be assessed a 25% cancellation fee. Other cancellation charges may apply.